A lot of folks rent out their Ocean City real estate to help subsidize the property's carrying costs. Below is a brief overview of the rental process for Ocean City real estate:
- The rental season in Ocean City runs from mid May to late September with the summer months generating a majority of the gross rental income.
- Rental management companies in Ocean City charge between 12% and 16% of the gross rental income to manage the property for you.
- You will be responsible for the cleaning fees after each rental turnover. The cleaning fees vary depending on the size of the home or condo.
- You are able to block out weeks to use for yourself or for friends and family.
- The proliferation of online rental sites has streamlined the process for property owners to manage rentals on their own if the choose.
If you have other questions or want to discuss this in greater detail feel free to contact us directly anytime at 443-552-7579.
Post a Comment